Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what's it all about, alf?

an adult blog, me?... am i gonna fill it with words like fuck shit cocksucker tit and whatever else george used to say?... maybe lenny would help... chanelling?... we shall see... for now, maybe i'll just let a little horndog bark... love on the floor...

she was almost adorable
and i found myself
wanting to lick her lips
all over

i was undressing her all day
wondering what would happen
if work did not get in the way

then she touched me
light and casual but it moved me
i could tell she sensed it
as her energy passed through me
her smile asked for more
and i walked her to the door

then she touched me
soft and deliberate and it moved me
i could tell she liked it
as her smile sent shivers through me
her eyes asked for more
so we found an empty floor

then she touched me
firm and sensual and it moved me
i could tell it moved her too
as her eyes rolled she said do me
her hands reached for more
never stripped so fast before

light and color splashed before my eyes
bodies twisted glistening with passion
couldn't get close enough but kept trying
if i said she was good i'd be lying
she was so much better than that
fucking fantastic in fact
lips pressed hands all over
pull me pull me pull me closer

love on the seventeenth floor
hearts harmonizing like never before
love on the seventeenth floor
lust was becoming so much more
wanting more wanting more wanting more
love on the floor

oh how she touched me
wild and wonderful and how it moved me
i could tell she felt it too
felt her passion passing through me
bursting from the core
loving on the floor
lust becoming so much more
wanting more wanting more wanting more
love on the seventeenth floor

No comments: