Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ride

my lips pressed against your shoulder
my hands curved around your waist
my body moving to the beat of your heart
what better way for the passion to start

i slip my hands a little further
down and around to where you feel
the magic of your love is pulsing
one press of your button and the love is so real

i can feel your body tremble spooned in mine
you can feel me growing into you
as our breathing reaches deeper into the night
there is only one thing left to do

ride the passion to the end of time
ride the magic into one more rhyme
ride the rhythm of the heartbeat song
faster and faster this is where we belong

ride the river of sweet sensation
ride the waves of sensual vibration
ride the rhythm of the heartbeat song
faster and faster how could this be wrong

ride the wonder of our love
feel it growing strong
ride the wonder of our love
this is where we belong

ride
ride
ride
ride
ride

No comments: