Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So Serious

Sometimes I get so serious it hurts. Sometimes I get so sensitive it hurts even more. I feel the whole world aching to be safe and secure, to be comfortable and free, to be able to survive. If you want to share a bed with me, you must understand you may never understand the way I see and feel and still you must accept me as I am and believe. If you doubt me I will know and the attraction will fade in an instant (though it might be prolonged by loneliness if you are a libido fantasy and will accept the simple physical connection).

If you want more, you've got to have faith in me. You must actualize unconditional trust. I do. If that trust is violated we must lay ourselves open, naked, and bare our souls and psyches to each other if there is any hope of continuing to be as close as two can be. I will live the fairy tale with you, I will live our mutual dreams, I will give you everything I am and reach for everything you want and that is all I ask from you.

When trust is unconditional we can find ourselves laughing or crying at anything and the key to our success together will be how many ways we see eye to eye in our laughter and our tears. Anyone can love unconditionally, rare is the one who can trust unconditionally. It is too serious for most.

No comments: